Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monthly Selection for November


Starting this month I decided to post pictures of items that I plan to cover following month. This will give an idea to all of my readers what's coming this month :-)

Just thought of making some changes in blog. Hope you will like it. Here is list of items which I will be covering November month hopefully. If I slip then the same item will be covered in next month.







Jaora Cash Coupon















Indian Information Publication by British Government






















Hamara Hindustan Newspaper Leaflet by SEAC
























Junagadh War Magazine

















Japanese Propaganda Leaflet


























Military Achievement in Burma - Book by SEAC

















Mysore War Fund Stamps/Labels (WWI)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails